Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sephora's 500-Point Perk from Tarte Cosmetics

Finally, a freebie from Sephora I wanted! I have been piling up points for many months, as my choices of 100-point rewards were dismal.

Now you can trade in 500 points for a very nice sampler from Tarte Cosmetics!

The selection is good-for-you glamour with Tarte's "The Insider Collection," an exclusive seven-piece sampler set stocked with Tarte bestsellers: Vitamin-Infused Lipgloss in Apple-a-Day, Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol, Clean Slate Primer, Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara, Lash Hugger Mascara, and EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil.

I haven't tried it all yet, but so far I love the Vitamin-Infused Lip Gloss and the EmphasEYES High Definition Eye Pencil. I found the Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol to work wonderfully under powder eye shadows, but I haven't mastered the application under cream shadows. It creates an uneven surface for my favorite Dior cream shadow. Yesterday, I wore the Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. I could tell that the deluxe sample size wasn't filled well because the wand was only product-laden at the tip. So I had to work to apply it. Once I finished, though, I had long lashes that still looked good 15 hour later. I'll bet the full-sized mascara is great.

Want a nice Tarte sampler? All you have to do is spend money! When it's for beauty products, how hard is that?

Photo courtesy of Sephora

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Yes!!! Finally! You're right... Their freebies are always pretty pathetic. Thanks for telling us about this!

Charlestongirl said...

Seriously! They have been pathetic. Good choice of words, Lexi! The Tarte perk is so special.