Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chef Yossi Chef's Soap

Now I'm really spilling my secrets. Chef Yossi Chef's Soap ($24) is a miracle! It was designed to remove pesky, lingering odors from your hands - stubborn food smells that regular soap won't touch. I don't know about you, but I don't want my hands to smell like onion, or garlic, or whatever I had to mince for a recipe.

Chef's Soap is also antibacterial, so it will keep you safe from E. coli, salmonella, and other nasty bacteria that can hide in uncooked food, and it will sanitize pesky cuts from knife slips (who but Jacques Pepin doesn't slip now and then?).

If you purchase Chef Yossi's Chef's Soap for your kitchen, you are going to want one for your bathroom too. Here's my secret: it removes cosmetics and fragrance odors. I'll admit I have a sensitive nose. Occasionally, I spray/test a perfume that's beyond bad; it's disgusting to me. Do you know how hard it is to remove something you hate? The great stuff washes right off. The scents you hate want to linger for hours. Chef Yossi to the rescue! I put the liquid soap right my skin (usually my arm), massage it in, then rinse it off. The offensive odor is gone!

Love this stuff! You can purchase it online at Chef Yossi's Web site. I have also seen it at specialty cooking stores.

Photo courtesy of Chef Yossi

No comments: