Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Le Métier de Beauté Products Arriving at a Counter Near You: Lipsticks, Kaleidoscopes

Le Métier de Beauté has launched four new Hydra-Crème Lipstick ($25) shades this holiday season at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale's stores. Be sure to get Last Tango, Amore, Fellini, and Cardinale before they sell out (they are in that order in the image, left to right). All are limited editions and spectacular! Actually, I think all products shown in this feature are limited editions.

La Strada Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95) is shown above. As always, it's ideal for blending and layering. I don't have the shade names yet.

The Total Look Face Kit ($95) offers Nico, a buttery, bronzed eye shadow (top level); Chelsea Girl, a soft pink, silky highlighter; Divina, a universal rose blush; and Sun Kissed, a beautiful blonde bronzer. It looks like a must-have to me.

The Cheeky Chic Blush Kaleidoscope ($95) offers four cheek colors. Velvet Underground is a a pale matte salmon-pink. Dali is a pure matte classic pink. Ondine is a silky matte beige-nude. Electra is a sheer, gold illuminator. Another must-have in my book.

The photos above were sent to me by Le Métier de Beauté headquarters. The group shot below was contributed. I must get over to Neiman Marcus Mazza as soon as possible. The products are in store at Le Métier de Beauté counters. These colors look gorgeous!

If you need help, call (or visit) Michael Reinhardt or Chae Edwards at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie. You can reach them at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236.

11 comments:

Nemo said...

How are you doing? Your readers are worried for you and hope all is well. You do have a silver lining, you know: that silver tiger cat, Charlie! Meanwhile, is the La Strada eye kit any kin to the Countess one?

Trishb said...

You should hear my card whimpering in my wallet all the way from Ohio. For the first time, I think I need all 3 palettes.

Charlestongirl said...

I feel pretty awful, Nemo. Thanks for asking.

Charlie is keeping me warm, probably because he loves the heating pad too.

Very slow-witted today with all the pain. At least I managed to get a feature written.

I don't think The Countess and La Strada are at all alike. I am more revved by The Countess.

Charlestongirl said...

Trishb, just think of them as holiday gifts for yourself. One for them, two for me!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read you are feeling awful.
Thank you for posting these. The blush Kaleidoscope looks fun and useful.
Get better soon,
Tanja

Eileen said...

Oh, Charlestongirl! You are such a trooper! I guess when it comes to beautiful creations by LMdB, it's hard to keep a good woman down :-) So, have fun over at Mazza, but don't over do it and go when you can hopefully avoid the jostling holiday crowds. Is there someone who can go with you and drop you off at the mall entrance so you don't have to hike in from a distant parking place? In any event, have fun and enjoy the beautiful collection. I must admit, as soon as I saw your pictures, I started planning a trip to Topanga Canyon to see the collection for myself. I adore the Italianate theme and can hear La Strada singing to me :-) Now, if you aren't already, go cuddle up with Charlie and that heating pad! We're all wishing you well.

Susie said...

OMG!!! These products are so tempting!!! I wanna try them. I guess I have to include them in my Christmas wishlist.

Moonchime said...

Oh my goodness! I am loving all four of the Le Metier de Beaute lipsticks. What gorgeous and wearable shades.

Have a restful evening, CG. I hope you feel better soon.~Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Oh, those are SO beautiful! Next time, I'm calling your people to find out more info about the colors. I'm not giving up on LMdB!!
Get well soon! And that sweet Charlie!

Nina said...

Hi CG! I hope you are feeling a bit better. I saw the new Le Metier Total Face Kaleidoscope at my local Neiman's and it is just stunning - completely exceeded my expectations! If you did venture out to Mazza, hopefully you saw it and it made you feel much better!