Friday, December 13, 2013

Two Faced Spring 2014 Cosmetics Collection

I received an e-mail this week feature new products for Spring 2014. I wanted to share them with you because I think they are enticing.

The Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection ($49) looks gorgeous. As you can see in the photo above, it will be a Sephora exclusive.

There are new shades in La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream ($21), a lipstick with the moisture of a lip balm in a pigment-saturated, one-swipe formula. He developed La Crème in four of the most wearable shades in each of the five color families: Berry, Red, Nude, Pink and Spice to make choosing the right lip color easier.

There are also new shades in Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush ($29). With three perfect swatches, you can just swirl the colors together and apply or use more of one shade for a custom flush or highlight. I was taken with both shades above.

You can see more of the new collection at this Two Faced link. These were my three. See what you think.

Photos courtesy of Two Faced

11 comments:

wendy said...

hi charleston girl!! i'm very sorry to hear about your fall. i hope you are feeling better and wish you a very speedy recovery!! the too faced collection looks very nice to me but, there are so many other collections that are enticing me! i saw the new chanel spring collection. in fact, my favorite chanel sales associate posted all the swatches on my facebook page. it's gorgeous but, some of the lip colors (actually all of them) appear very bright. i really need to try them on. my most favorite so far is armani's. i can't wait to hear your thoughts. xxxxooooo wendy.

FR Dean said...

The lippies' shades are so pretty! I hope they come in a boxed set or something. I'd definitely get me one of those.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting CG. These are beautiful. I have the Two Faced matte eye pallette and love it. It's one of my go-to pallettes. The shadows are buttery soft and I like that there is a bigger portion of the colors likely to be most used...because I'm likely to use them more!

Thanks again for being here and take care :)

Denise at aeiokid at comcast dot net

LilyBiscuit said...

I'm loving the Chocolate Bar Collection too! Very nice.

Dee said...

Love the Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection! Thanks for posting pics.

roxymisha said...

I hope your pain has subsided CG. There is nothing worse than getting a shock from falling and then suffering from pain. Take care and thanks for continuing to post while in recovery mode.

Niki x

melisand61 said...

I love the Chocolate Bar Collection. I don't need more gold/brown/neutral shadows, but this is a lovely palette.

Hope you're healing quickly!

angusmum1 said...

The palette really looks wearable for any season, disappointed it isn't available. I am 153 from VIB Rouge, not sure if I'll get there. I wish they carried the Clarins neutral palette. Thanks for pics and descriptive info

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better CG. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

The entire Two Faced chocolate collection looks gorgeous. Love the chocolate bar packaging and those blush hearts look so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the addition of the Peach Beach shades in the Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush! It's more subtle than the pink tones and I definitely appreciate any shade that might suit my facial tone better than other more noticeable blushes.
I hope you're recovering well, CG!

Anonymous said...

According to the Too Faced website, this palette is exclusive to Sephora for a period of time: **COMING SOON! EXCLUSIVELY AT SEPHORA 12/19/13 - 12/31/13**

Afterwards, you'l find it everywhere!